Our Melting Pot is the only hostel right in the heart of Makati City, the entertainment and financial capital of Metro Manila. The hostel should be accessible from any part of Metro Manila. To get to the hostel by taxi, remember the following key streets that should be mentioned to the driver: GIL PUYAT AVENUE, MAKATI AVENUE, JUPITER STREET and POLARIS STREET. We are on Polaris Street.
Visit our website at: http://www.ourmeltingpothostels.com/
Address 1: 37 Polaris Street
City : Makati - Manila
Postal Code : 1209
Contact Name : OMP Makati Operations
Phone : +639151059459
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baggage storage
- Photo copying service
- Wakeup call
- First Aid Kit
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Free Wifi
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In : 01:00 PM
Check-Out : 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Cancellation of reservation more than 2 days prior to arrival is free of charge.
Guest will be charged the first night rate if guest cancelled within 2 days prior to arrival.
If guest is a no show, 100% room rate will be charged.
Terms and Conditions
OUR MELTING POT MAKATI HOSTEL POLICIES
ARRIVALS/ CHECK-INS/ EXTENSIONS
- Our front desk is always open to assist guests.
- All guests should register upon check-in and present a valid ID.
- Full Payment must be settled upon arrival, either in cash or credit card (VISA only).
- Children are not encouraged in our hostel. Children age 12 years old and below can only be accommodated in our Private Rooms and should be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Proper presentation of documents may be required.
- Minors under 18 years may be allowed in the hostel if with written parental consent.
- Modifications of bookings made through third party sites are not handled by Our Melting Pot - Makati. All modifications of bookings done with third party should be processed directly by the guest through the booking site.
- Extensions may only be allowed subject to room/bed availability and upon advance payment in full.
STAYING IN OMP
- Visitors/Non-registered guests may only stay at the reception area.
- Each guest shall be provided a semi-private bed with fresh linens upon arrival.
- Rooms are cleaned daily and linens may be replaced free of charge for long staying guests once a week.
- Eating and drinking are prohibited inside the rooms. Guests may use the OMP dining area but are expected to clean up as they go.
- Bottled and canned beverages may be subjected to corkage fees.
- Our NO SMOKING policy is strictly enforced inside our hostel. Smoking may only be allowed in the designated area of the hostel balcony.
- OMP may refuse entry and/or cause the removal of any person who may cause a disruption or anxiety to guests or who engages in any illegal or prohibited activity/ behavior.
- No loud noises and music that may disturb other guests will be allowed by 11PM.
- OMP shall not be liable for any loss or damage to property. Guests may use OMP lockers for keeping their valuables for a fee.
- Toilets and washrooms shall not be used for washing laundry. Please approach our staff for laundry services.
- Guests must check out and settle their obligations in full before leaving the hostel.
- The appropriate criminal case may be filed against guests who leave the hostel with unpaid obligations and who fail to settle them in full within 24 hours.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation of extensions and walk-ins.
- Guests may leave their luggage at the OMP storeroom for a fee.
- A safekeeping fee for valuables accidentally left behind or lost and found by OMP staff may be imposed if the item cannot be claimed within 6 hours.
- OMP reserves the right to dispose any property/valuables left by the guests within 48 hours after the guest has checked out. This includes any unclaimed luggage or those left without payment of storage fees.
- Fresh food will be disposed within 1 to 6 hours.
ADD-ONs & FEES
- The following extras shall be charged the corresponding fee:
- Extra change of beddings
- Luggage Storage
2. OMP shall impose the corresponding charges for damages caused by guests, such as:
- Stained/Lost/Damaged Towel
- Stained/Lost/Damaged Linen
- Damage to Property